Thank You 

 

  

DEAR GOD: 


I want to thank You for what you have already done. I am not going to
wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you right
now. I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I
am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until people say they
are sorry for causing harm or until they stop talking about me; I am
thanking you right now.. 
 
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears; I am
thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until my financial
situation improves; I am going to thank you right now. I am not going to
wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet; I am going to
thank you right now. I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work
or until I get a new job; 
 
I am going to thank you right now. I am not going to wait until I
understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief;
I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until the journey
gets easier or the challenges are removed; 

I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am
thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am
thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles I've overcome in
my life. I am thanking you know for making me whole again.


I am thanking you right know for being a pillar of my life.. I am
thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more
and do better.   

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me. YOU have
given me the opportunity to be happy again. FATHER I WILL NEVER CEASE TO
PRAISE YOU!!!! 

God is just so good and he's good all the time! 
.   

  

 




     

        
        
         
          

        
         
         
         
        
        
        

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to