Gotchu by my first e-mail didn't i??? I just felt like sharing with u hw
I was moved by Chief Tsungi's message the other week...it was like I had
been feeling funny n went to the doctor's, and she did a scan n I found
out I was pregnant. Not only did I find out that I was expecting, I also
found out what exactly I was carrying...unfortunately I can't tell you
what but just be expectant...bcoz in due season I will give birth...to
the greatness that lies inside of me...be expectant...very expectant!!!!

 

Elisha Karambakuwa

Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe

100 The Chase,Emerald Hill

Harare

 

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299

Direct Line 263-04-32602299

[email protected]

www.oldmutual.co.zw

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

  • i'm pregnant Karambakuwa Elisha
    • i'm pregnant Karambakuwa Elisha

Reply via email to