Heya Vibers!!!  Please find below an email from our Head Of Projects,
he has got the 411 on exciting iniatives happening in Cross Culture
and more importantly how you can become a part of them!!

Remember DUBULA DUBULA!!!  You can`t keep a good tribe down!!

Chief...



Dear Cross Culture!



It is with such joy that I write to you today. I certainly count it a
privilege to be amongst the mighty men and women of GOD such yourselves.



The bible puts it this way, ".as iron sharpens and so man sharpens man" or
as I heard another man say once ".Half a young man's journey to success is
completed if he spends time in the midst of great men/women." I therefore
count it a privilege to be amongst you guys, because I know that indeed, not
only am I being sharpened, but by merely being spending time with you guys,
I have already been catapulted halfway through my journey towards unending,
perpetual victories and success, and why all because I spend time in the
midst of Cross Culture!!!



I write to you all with two main purposes on my mind:



1.       To briefly re-explain what the Technical Fund is all about

2.       To remind you all about setting aside an offering towards the
Technical Fund



1.       Basically the Technical Fund, is a fund we are setting aside so
that we can purchase some of the Technical Requirements for Cross Culture.
These basically include, a Lap Top, Digital Camera and  Projector for now.
For all these we are looking at a total budget of +/- $1100, a sum I believe
we as Cross Culture can raise.

The general idea behind this is we are going to be collecting a monthly
offering that will go towards this fund. Additionally, we are going to
appeal to Cross Culture to participate in Car Washes and any other fund
raising initiatives where some of the funds will be channeled towards the
Technical Fund.



2.       We are therefore going to be collecting our first offering this
coming Saturday 1 May 2010, I appeal to you, to set aside something.



Additionally, perhaps you have a Laptop, a digital camera, a projector you
would like to sow towards this Fund, please feel free to do so. And perhaps
you have ideas for us to fund raise, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 SECONDLY


The Cross Projects Team is looking for someone to run with our Cross
Publications:



Generally Cross Publications

-          Is the arm of Cross Projects that will be responsible for
creatively capturing, packaging and telling the story of Cross Culture as it
unfolds.

-          This role will also entail managing Cross Captures (our
photography and video-graphy department).

-          The individual will also be responsible for leading the team that
will put together our Cross Annual Magazine!

-          The individual will also be responsible for putting together the
Cross Publications Team!



We are therefore looking for someone:

.         who believes they have what it takes to be creative,

.         who is willing to take on significant responsibility,

.         who is willing to take on a leadership role

.         someone who is passionate about telling the Cross Culture Story



Please ask those interested to contact me, and then we will take it from
there,



Your assistance, is greatly appreciated!!



Regards,

Farai

Cross Projects

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to