Heya Vibers!!!!


for lack of a better word i`ll let you know MAKAPENGA!!

Guys I am so proud of you.  You were totally amazing on Saturday!!!  The
unity, the spirit, the energy the VIBE!!!  My goodness all I want to say is
I am proud to be to be a Viber!!! For me it just showed that when we reach a
certain level of unity NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU!!

I saw very reserved people literally go wild on Saturday... for the sake of
the tribe!!!  I still haven`t managed to stop thinking about Saturday!!!
Well done guys!!!  I`m very proud of you..

We`ve got our trophy guys!!  and I`ll make sure we have it this Saturday at
Tribe meeting so you guys can see the fruit of your labor!!!

WELLDONE, MAKOROKOTO, AMPHLOPE!!


TATORA MUKOMBE VEDU!!!!

I love you Vibers

Chief Tsungi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to