I would like to thank you all for your determined responses. Since we
have a few days to action, lets get the ball rolling so that we can pay
by Sunday...so I need to knw hw much you can contribute so that we knw
exactly hw much we have and hw much is needed.

 

So pliz e-mail yo commitment figure directly to my e-mail bcoz this is a
personal decision...and then I cn take it from there...

 

Lets breakthrough guys!!!

 

Elisha Karambakuwa

Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe

100 The Chase,Emerald Hill

Harare

 

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299

Direct Line 263-04-32602299

[email protected]

www.oldmutual.co.zw

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to