Hey Vibers, I see you guys have already started talking about the subject I
want to touch on. The Breakthrough Brick.

It was good to see others who have run with the breakthrough seed and have
given into it. I want to encourage us on 3 fronts concerning this.

 

Firstly, it was good to see the names of those who have already seeded into
the wall but I just felt we have to be careful that we maintain percpective
in terms of the reason we would be giving the seed. Guys my prayer is that
no one seeds into the wall with their only intention being to put up
amoungst the names of those who have already seeded. The seed is for
breakthrough and not  just to have your name shown on the screens. I know it
sounds silly but believe me, people are motivated by differently things. I
trust vibers are not motivated by peoples applause.

 

Secondly, I saw that we as Vibe are planning on seeding into a brick. That
is very good because Vibe is the sum of its members and if Vibe breaks
through then guess what we would have broken through. The breakthrough of
vibe is directly linked to our own breakthroughs and vice versa. I would
like to encourage each and every one of us to make some sort of contribution
to the brick. Look it doesn't matter how much you can contribute but just be
a part of this. I would rather we didn't limit ourselves to raising enough
to seed into one brick because truth be told we probably can do more than
one brick. As Elisha has indicated, inbox him how much yu are able to pledge
and lets make this happen. Guys as I once shared the amount is really
unimportant but very relevant.. Its unimportant that I gave $1 but whats
important is the value I attach to that $1. If it means jack to me then it
means jack to God cause its truly supposed to be a gift from your heart. So
this is what im saying guys, whatever you can give. it will be well received
and you yourself must start praying for that seed to bring breakthrough to
Vibe and to yourself. I know im sending this email to those who will
breakthrough by acting on this seed and if there was need to seed into
something again next time there will be pledges flying around because we
will be operating at new levels.. Let us breakthrough.. Even if you can get
a brick for yourself, help others get their breakthrough through cooperate
seeding.

Seeding is not only for those with some money. if you heard the testimony
from Sunday about Pastor Jez who didn't have money to seed into the wall so
he decided to  make his seed the construction of the Breakthrough Wall. To
cut the long story short, he was going thru stuff and when he completed the
construction he secured 7contracts in 5days. Talk about breakthrough!! If
you cant or even if you can seed, find a place to serve guys. Commiting to
serve is yet another way to seed into the Kingdom, taking time to plough
into the work. even we use the old adage "Time is money" when you have spent
time serving, its as good as seeding money.

 

Thirdly, The breakthrough all night. I just want to encourage you guys to
stay after the opening night of the Conference and be a part of the all
night for however long you are able to stay for.

Im gonna be there and will be praying for my and your breakthrough.

 

I love you vibers..

 

Milton Jiri

 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to