*Hey Vibers!!!* I hope you`re doing good today and that your weekend was fabulous!!
First of all I want to say thank you so much for the gifts you guys got me for my birthday and the LOUD VIBERLICIOUS celebration as well!!! Thanks guys, I felt doubly special and appreciated... Thanks you, thank you. May God Himself ensure that the harvest comes to you speedily. I want to give you this word as my way of saying I am truly grateful for the way you went out of your way to celebrate me. I declare that "*THE DAYS ARE COMING FOR YOU WHEN THE PLOWMAN WILL OVERTAKE THE REAPER, AND THE TREADER OF GRAPES HIM WHO SOWS SEED, THE MOUNTAINS SHALL DROP WITH SWEET WINE, AND ALL THE HILLS SHALL FLOW WITH IT".* Amos 9:13 (emphasis mine). Tribe with the Vibe may God accelerate the harvest for the seed sown. This week on google group is going to be exciting!! Below is some of the cool stuff you can look out for; - A little somein` somein` from Mr Chamu to keep us all dialoguing on the word preached by Pastor Lyncs at Cross Chitungwiza and Pastor Tommy`s message on a legacy vs a heritage. - The 411 on TRIBE MEETING this week. - Anything else you need to know... [?][?][?][?]!!!! I love you Vibers, remember to stay in touch on the group this week and I will see you all on Saturday. Until then, *KEEP VIBING!!!!* Chief Tsungi - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
<<329.gif>>
<<330.gif>>
