Hey Vibers how are you all doing. I hope we are all blessed and
keeping our right thinking, peace and joy in the holy ghost.

I just write to first of all thank all those who made it for clans
last week and wow did we just have a great time of fellowship
together. We are having our Tribe Meeting this Saturday at 3pm and we
are serving in Cross this week. I am sure all will agree with me that
every time we serve we always bring the house down in cross.

I encourage all of us to come for the meeting at 3pm on Saturday so we
fellowship together, share our experiences as well as prepare for the
service. We have already set the standard as the tribe and we can only
improve that. The best way to do it is to come in our numbers, share
ideas and have fun.

Keep Vibing and remember, You Can't Keep A Good Tribe Down.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to