Hie Simba, I actually wanted to send a very similar email and just say well
done to the guys. You did so well, everyone from the MCs to Eli to the guys
behind the scenes. I really liked how yu just came on for offering and your
message was just off the chains. I really see a growth in the people in the
tribe and guys I just want to commend you and encourage you to keep on and
even to go beyond what you have been doing. These days I have been feeling
such a hunger for God even more than ever before. 

Things are happening in my life like its crazy, God is pruning and trimming
me, elevating and removing me where im not supposed to be and I tell you
guys, im really expectant and am loving where God is taking me... it’s a bit
scary I must say, that’s saying Im really in awe of whats happening with me.
Plus there is sumin majestic that’s about to happen... hint hint... more
details on that in the NEAR future... I bet yu have caught on to what it is
already.....

I know I can just go quiet on yu guys but believe me yu will be in my heart
and my prayers...

God bless you.

General

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karambakuwa Elisha
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE:

Thank you sir

You know, Nehemiah prayed to God and did not wait for some wondrous sign to
show him that his prayer had been answered, he just went on to take upon
that which he had prayed for. So I believe we need to act as if we are
delivered and thus walk in that deliverance...

Thanks to the mcs n Binja came out of the closet and really showed what she
is made of...Binja I think there is a lot you are hiding from us girl, and
we need you to show us!!!

Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]
www.oldmutual.co.zw

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of simbarashe wekwete
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 9:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 

Hey Guys hope y'all are well. Just to thank you guys for making
Saturday such and awesome experience for everyone. Simba, Smanga,
Binja and Erene thanks guys for raising the roof in that place.
Elisha, that was a wonderful offering message.

 We displayed that we are Vibrant as Vibers for sure and that as we
serve and celebrate as one united team, the result will be amazing.

Guys let us remember what we are here on earth for and for those of us
who were delivered on Saturday, its time to act on that which you were
delivered upon. As Pastor said, 'taneta' of being in the same place
and praying about the same things. it is time for action coz the bible
says if you believe and have faith it is done.
Lets us act on our faith..

regards

Simba

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to