Hey Guys There is a song I can`t get over its my everyday song this week and I thought I would be a fan and share the lyrics with you, its really blessing me.
One generation Living salvation Here we go Seeing revival We will defy all that holds us back from you So we will rise together With one voice to say Jesus is our Savior There will be no other We will shout it out We want the world to know One generation Living salvation Living for you Seeing revival We will defy all that holds us back from you So we rise together With one voice to say Jesus is our Savior There will be no other We will shout it out We want the world to know This is the generation We live devoted to your name This is the revolution We will not leave this world the same Cause we want the world to know We want the world to know We live our lives for you In all we say and do Someone said "I`m going to leave my footprints in the sands of time!!" And thats exactly what we are doing Vibers as we go after God with all thats in us!! HAVE A VIBERLICIOUS DAY!! -- Won`t you break free.. in His love!!! Tsungi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
