Hey Guys

We are in the very last stages of preparing for the Sex Files Conference and
in the midst of the hustle and bustle I thought that I would drop you guys a
note.

As you are rounding up for the day I encourage you to get your hearts and
your spirits ready for tonight and Sex Files as a whole.  You may not be
able to get away and pray but wherever you are begin to think on the things
of God; speak to Him and let Him Him know how much you are desiring to meet
with Him tonight.

There is such a feast that has been laid out for us, we just have to come
ready to receive from the Spirit of God.

I love you guys very very much and I can`t wait to see you all tonight!

Until 6pm!!

Chief Tsungi

-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to