I am out of words, I don`t know which word can best describe what God is doing 
with us young adults. I want to encourage those who can and haven`t been 
attending sex files to make a plan to be there.The word of God in the book 
of Ecclesiastes talks about time and chance happening to us all. Don`t miss on 
such life time opportunities, these are events which can alter the course of 
your destiny. I am no longer a regular cross member because of the 
many responsibilities I have in this season but I am always grateful to God for 
the time I sowed in cross.I always ask myself where I could have been had I 
missed the opportunity of serving in cross when I could. Throughout scriptures 
we see how God used young people mightily, there is such a great corporate 
anointing which you can tap into.
Stay blessed


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to