Greetings, I trust I find each one of you well. I hope your week is  going
great. I must say I've had an 'interesting' start to the week.

 

Sex Files for me was just off the hook. Fridays word and Saturdays ministry
were just crazy. I was really messed up by what happened on Saturday and I
tell you only God himself can do something like that. it's not sumin we can
sit down and strategize on how to do that but it just takes the Father
himself to do that. I believe that God isn't done yet and will do more stuff
this weekend with the people that will be present and will be able to make
it.

 

Guys I encourage you to make yourselves available for these sessions..
Another crazy thing is Sex Files UZ happening tomorrow between 2 and 4.
every student (first year) will be in that session. It's happening in NLT400
lecture theatre and there will be evangelism and flier distribution between
11 and 2 so please come out if you can. also if you can do come in white or
red tops/t-shirts and meet at the chapel.

 

Then something else I'm excited about is the Financial Breakthrough all
night. I've been telling everyone I know about it cause I believe it's going
to be crazy and things will break from that meeting. again if you can be
there even for some part of it be there!!

 

I'm excited about what God is doing in our generation hey and in my life
also..

 

Crazy times ahead,

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to