Hey guys, I just want to say thank you again for what you did for me on Friday. I was truly blessed by what you did. I didn't expect it all and it was just special. I had a great birthday and birthday week and I believe it shall continue for the rest of the year. The truth of the matter is I only really started celebrating my birthday last year. I decided to celebrate differently this year. I decided to commit the day to God and present it to Him as first fruits of my days of this new year. i went out to the mountains in the morning to pray, then did some Sex Files work in the afternoon, was at Sex Files then went for the All Night. All I really wanted to do was be in the presence of God on this day so it sets me up for the whole year. this I believe has set me up for greater things in the year. I am so grateful for the part you guys played in my day. I have already begun to read my book. J! Its very long!!! But so far so good.
Guys, please do celebrate your birthday first of all. The main reason is to thank God for your life and also in commemoration for the time that God decided that it is time for you to be on earth. As you begin to recognize such things I believe even your self worth begins to increase because you recognize you are not here by mistake but only by Gods design. Next, make sure you celebrate it properly. my one is by my own revelation, that doesn't mean you must celebrate it how I did.. Please let us know when your birthday is close so we celebrate with you!! I really appreciate you guys, I love you! Milton/General -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
