Hey Vibers!

How are you doing?  I`ve seen the mail that has come through about Sex
Files!!  Guys I`m still overawed by what God did this year.  We truly serve
a God who is able to do exceedingly above all that we can ask or imagine
according to the power that works in us!

I`d also like to say well done for all the people who served at Sex Files
2010.  The word of God says God is not unjust to forget your labor of love.
He will reward you.  He surely will.

I`ve got some exciting news for you guys, this weekend Saturday the 18th of
September will be the Day of Atonement on the Jewish calendar.  Its really
significant for us because during the duration of Sex Files we all sensed
that we are stepping into a new season as Cross Culture.  If you also
remember Pastor Lync spoke a lot about the Blood of Jesus and how it
purifies us and speaks better things than the blood of Abel?



Well (stay with me here.. lol) Israel is celebrating the beginning of a new
year on their calendar and the new year is marked by a huge celebration of
the day of Atonement.  The day of Atonement represents the following.



-         *The great day of acceptance of our souls, when Jesus Christ
"died, the just for the unjust, to bring us to God." That day of atonement
happened only once a year, to teach us that only once should Jesus Christ
die; and that though he would come a second time, yet it would be without a
sin offering unto salvation.*

* *

Pastor Lync has given us a theme verse to meditate on and use as a template
as we prepare for this great day.  It is Joel 2:12-32.  There are a lot of
promises in there for us especially if we read from vs 23 -29.



One of the points of preparation in Joel 2 is to pray and fast.  Please fast
either tomorrow or on Saturday or otherwise for both days in preparation.  You
know in Cross Culture we are all about discerning the times and the seasons
and knowing what time it is on Gods clock.  Something powerful happens when
we are able to tap into Gods agenda.



I encourage you to prepare yourself for Saturday.  We are not stopping and
we will never stop, we will apprehend that for which we were apprehended
for!



I love you guys and please note that we will be serving on the day of
Atonement!  And what an honour to get the ball rolling after Sex Files!



Did I mention that I love you guys?  Lol!



I can`t wait to see you this Saturday!

 Chief Tsungi


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to