True, I  receive this message with understanding and a hope. I really
needed this Simba. I now wait upon the Lord for restoration of my
health...been struggling guys, need you prayers.

Waiting upon the Lord...

On 9/20/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> 'Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart:
> wait I say, on the Lord.'  Psalm 27:14
> Difficult as it may be, the Lord says wait upon him. What have you been
> praying and believing God for? He says wait upon him.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
God is love...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

  • [no subject] simbawex
    • Re: Simanga Madhlabuta
      • Re: Simbarashe Mupfekeri
        • RE: jethro tinashe
          • Re: simbarashe wekwete
            • Re: chamu dee
              • Re: paida motsi

Reply via email to