Description: cid:[email protected]
Good day, I would like to introduce you to one of the tools that we have created as Cross Culture. What is Cross Networking? Cross Networking is a platform that you can use to advertise products and services that you are offering or seeking. Why Cross Networking? There is a diverse collection of gifts in Cross Culture and we would like to make the most of them. Who can join Cross Networking? YOU!!! What can I send on Cross Networking? You can send a description of the product or service you are offering or looking for, job vacancies you know off or are looking for. Basically whatever you are looking for or offering, nothing is too big or too small. You will be surprised what guys in Cross can and are doing. By When Must I Send it? A weekly bulletin is currently being sent out every Wednesday so your posts must all be in by Wednesday 10am. How do I join Cross Networking? To subscribe to Cross Networking just send an email with subject Subscribe to [email protected] and you will receive confirmation of your registration before you are able to post. How do I leave Cross Networking? To unsubscribe to Cross Networking just send an email with subject Unsubscribe to [email protected]. **for more information send an email with subject "enquiry" to [email protected] and include your question. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
<<image001.png>>
