Powerful word sir

Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]
www.oldmutual.co.zw

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 

'Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth 
out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the 
nations.' Jeremiah 1:5
this passage of scripture in Jeremiah clearly states that we were ordained 
before we were formed. Therefore we are to use this gift we got wisely and 
without fear. It says in verse 7 'say not i am a child for thou shalt go to all 
that i shall send thee and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak'
wen we are sent by God, it is not by our power nor might but God himself will 
speak to those situations. Brethren let us not deny to be used of God.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to