I don't know hey... I could have tripped myself when I was walking and
thought of it


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Simbarashe Mupfekeri
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Pane Glory

You kill me General. Wat got u thinkin about that,yet its so tru. Ma green
bomber anange aritii!!! Lol

Good day

On 10/7/10, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:
> Was thinking about Pst Jeffs message and when he said that when you 
> have Glory around you (guys) girls wont just jarira you and girls guys 
> wont just be messing about with you. Then I remembered that in shona 
> its said that nhunzi dzino zara pantsvina (flies will always flock to were
there is dirt).
>
>
>
> I just found it funny!!!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

"When God has partnered with his people, NOTHING can stand in their way"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to