I like that Wex, right now wats really on me is using 2 gifts from God, Grace and Favor. I will share more on this subject hopefully this week!!!
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected] Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 5:13 AM To: [email protected] Subject: 'A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.' Prov 18:16 I ask you today what is ur gift? Has ur gift brought you before great men or u r busy using it to satisfy worldly desires? I am not sure what my single gift is but what i am certain of is that the grace of God is upon me and therefore i do not fear coming into the presence of great men. I am often asked this question by my workmates, why do you not fear and where do you get your confidence from, and my response is it is the grace of God within me, it is not i that lives but Christ that lives in me, my hope of all Glory. What is your gift? Has your gift brought you before great men? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
