Powerfull word Chief, its true that love is the most difficult thing for us to 
do, but the word says it is the most important thing.
I am truely challenged to love those who are not within my circle.

-original message-
Subject: When only love can make a way..
From: Tsungi Mukandi <[email protected]>
Date: 12/11/2010 23:26

Hey Vibers

I`m just getting back from the Tsumba`s funeral.  As most of you must
have heard Pastor Leo and Pastor Imelda lost their first son Tafadzwa
Tsumba.  So I`ve just gotten back home and the 1st people that I
thought of was you guys.

I`m in my room having a cup of black tea with no sugar!  Lol (trying
to live the maximized life!). And I`m trying to put together all that
I learnt tonight at Tafadzwa Tsumba`s funeral.  Before I even go far;
I want to let you know that my life will never be the same after
tonight.  I truly came to a realization tonight of the verse that says
whatever is not of faith and love is sin.

I`ve been meditating a lot on why I do the things I do and what is the
whole point of everything we do.  You know sometimes we work so hard
at Cross Culture and in the different ministries we are a part of.
But what is the big idea?  What is the point of it all?  The Word of
God gives us an answer to this and the testimony of Tafadzwa`s life
taught or should I rather say reminded me of something.
Before I go on I`d like to share some popular lyrics from a song most
of us love  BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE by Hillsong.

My burden erased my lie forgotten
There is nothing that could take this love away
My only desire and sole ambition is to love you just the same

When ONLY love could make a way
You gave your life
In a beautiful exchange
When Only love could break these chains
You gave Your life in a beautiful exchange

HOLY ARE YOU GOD, HOLY IS YOUR NAME
WITH EVERYTHING I`VE GOT
MY HEART WILL SING HOW I LOVE YOU

Tonight I got a revelation of how everything that God did for us was
inspired by love.  This song says only love could a make a way.  And
come to think of it guys it was the love that Jesus had for us that
sent Him to the Cross.  Love paved the way for us to be what we are
today and it is only the love of God that will sustain us on our walk.

Tonight at Taffs funeral the only testimony that kept coming from all
the 6 speakers was that he just loved people.  He would do things that
we may consider a bit childish when we look at them, as an example
three Pastors stood up today and testified of letters that he wrote to
them at different points in their lives but it was all times when they
really needed the encouragement.  I came to the conclusion that only
someone with a pure heart can do some of these things.  And my
brothers and my sisters love will keep our hearts pure.  I started
thinking about simple things like looking for someone who looks out of
place at Cross Culture and going to say hallo to them.  Sometimes we
don`t do such things because our hearts are not as childrens hearts.
Our hearts are not free to obey the commandment that Jesus said was
the greatest commandment.

Matt 22:37 And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Matt 22:38 This is the great and first commandment.
Matt 22:39  (1) And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy
neighbor as thyself.
Matt 22:40 On these two commandments the whole law hangeth, and the prophets.

Guys from today onwards lets make a conscious decision to free our
hearts to love people.  Tonight I started to think of how my hand
won`t fall off if I give someone who is not in my “circle” and a
handshake.  So after the meeting tonight I went out of my way to greet
folks I would not normally greet and give them a friendly hallo.  You
never know how much a little act of acknowledgement will do for
someone.

I`ve found that walking in love will keep your heart fulfilled and
your life full of the glory of God.  As I`m writing this to you I`m
listening to another Hillsong track and is says

YOU ARE LOVE YOU ARE LIFE YOU ARE ALL GLORIOUS

Guys the essence of God is that He is love.  That’s it.  God is love.
The Word does not say He has love but He is love.

The only way we are going to show the world a true reflection of the
life of God in us is by our love.  Do you know we like to say when we
get very wealthy then the world will know that we serve a God who is
alive!  Oh when they see the miracles they will know that we are
really children of God.  But the Lord Jesus had something different to
tell us.  He said this.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one
another; (1) even as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye
have love one to another.

He didn`t say the money is wrong, He was poor so that we through His
poverty might become rich,  He didn`t say the miracles were wrong, He
actually told us that we would do greater works than He did.  But when
it came to identifying that critical connection to Him, He said that
it will be through the love that we have for each other that we can be
identified.
This is the missing link for a lot of us guys.  As a believer you do
not have the luxury of walking out of love.  Why? The Word says
everything we do should be motivated by love and it is greater than
anything else you could ever do.
Mark 12:33 and to love him with all the heart, and with all the
understanding, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as
himself, is much more than all whole burnt-offerings and sacrifices.
1Cor 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have
not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
1Cor 13:2 And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries
and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
1Cor 13:3 And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and if I
give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
Gal 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything,
nor uncircumcision; but faith working through love.
Guys I want to challenge you this week to go out and do the
uncomfortable things for your brothers and your sisters because of
love Paul said this

2 Cor 5:14…  Christ’s love has moved me to such extremes.  His love
has the first and last say in everything we do.
Let the love of Christ move you to do extreme things this week.  It
will make you life rich and meaningful.  Coming to Cross every
Saturday can sometimes feel like a duty, but when you once again fall
madly in love with God you won`t be able to wait for Saturday!  Taking
care of a new believer or an older believer can be difficult with the
love of Christ in you, you will begin to do the extreme things to see
that person grow.  You will send them texts messages to check up on
them.  You will be on your knees at strange hours to see them come to
maturity in Christ.  We cannot survive without the love of God
overflowing in us.

As I round up, I`d like to tell you one small secret.  IT IS NOT
WITHIN OUR NATURE AS HUMAN BEINGS TO LOVE PEOPLE.  Its more natural
for you to ignore people.  Its more natural for you to refuse to step
out of your circle to interact with people you are not comfortable
with.  But I`ve got good news for you, YOU CAN TAP INTO THE LOVE OF
GOD BY FAITH, the Word says the love of God has been shed abroad our
hearts by the Holy Spirit!

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not  ashamed; because  the love of God is shed
abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost) which is given  unto us.
So as with most things we need to first make a decision and then the
grace will come.  Make a decision to walk in love with God and with
people (remember Jesus made an emphasis on loving each other as His
disciples first so we must begin with the house of God, do we love the
people we fellowship with?).

So I know that this is a pretty long email!  Lol!  But please bear
with me I just felt that I need to get this to you.

Lets make a conscious decision to love each other.  Like the song the
Beautiful Exchange says sometimes its only love that will make a way.

I love you lots!

Chief Tsungi :)

-- 


....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to