We thank God for what God has done for you in this season, Hosanna!!!

Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]
www.oldmutual.co.zw

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of LIZ
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:57 PM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: The power of a made up mind

The service at the JHB church was an awesome blessing indeed. Mai
Shereni spoke about making up your mind. When you make up your mind
about something positive you attract driection, courage and faith. In
the same breath, if you don't make up your mind about something, it
opens doors for the devil to make up YOUR MIND for you. She gave so
many examples of people in the bible (Noah, Abraham, Joshua, Job,
David, Esther and Ruth) as well as Mr. O. Roberts and Nelson Mandela.
Those people made up their mind about specific things and followed
through. They never swayed in thought. Ladies and gentlemen this whole
year has been tough in temrs of having enough money for transport to
teh JHB church. I ended up going to churches that were ok but I never
felt at home or at peace. I finally made up my mind afetr Godf blessed
me with a part time job, that I would save money to go to the JHB
church. It takes me at least two taxis to get there so you can only
imagine how costly it was for a person who used to earn R1000 plus or
minus. But as from September I started earnibg at least R4500 so
Praise God I attended church today and it felt good. I also arrived in
time (an hour early) to join the hospitaloty team. It was awesome. No
one will ever know how blessed and happy I was to be in a Celebration
Church. I also enjoyed th music. Everything was perfect I nearly croed
because Iwas so happy. I have indeed made up mind. I want to make sure
I attend every Sunday service and all night prayer from now on. God
provided me with a part time job so that I could use some of my income
for the work of teh Lord.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to