Amen, the name indeed is a strong tower. Pst Bonnie has a name called his name. The lyrics to that song are so powerful: His name is higher, than any other, Hi name is the sweetest name of all, His name has the power, to move any mountain, His name is the refuge when i call,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Oh my God, thanks Liz, i can't stop singing now. -original message- Subject: Just the name.... From: LIZ <[email protected]> Date: 18/11/2010 05:21 I am reading through the daily bible reading and came across a powerful revelation in Proverbs 18 verse 10. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe." Do you know how powerful it is to declare something in the name of the Lord or in the name of Jesus? Or even calling out His name when you are sick or can't get up in the morning. I've had a nightmare before where I wrestled with a few demons but I kept saying "Jesus" throughout the fight until they were defeated. I also prayed when I woke up. You can defeat the enemy in any situation because the just "the name of the Lord is a strong tower..." where one can run to and will be safe :) On that note, it is well my friends. In the name of the Lord, your breakthrough for the week is fast approaching and God's favor is upon you this week! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
