Amen Tiwi, we are standing with you as you claim your healing! HEALING IS
THE CHILDRENS BREAD!
Please meditate on Isaiah 53, it reads...
4Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and
distresses)and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we
[ignorantly]
considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].
5But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt
and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being
for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed
and made whole.
Peter then goes on to say we WERE healed! So its a done deal Tiwi. I have
a testimony I fell ill this past Friday, so ill that I got to a point where
it became painful to walk. So I managed to get to a quiet place and I took
off my shoes and I found that my feet were swollen. I got my healing
affirmation and I began to read the affirmations out to myself. I read
through the Card 3 times and didn`t think about it much. Shortly afterwards
I had to go downstairs and on my way back without even consciously thinking
about it. I ran up the stairs! The pain was gone, my strength had
returned! You know sometimes we just need to resist the devil and he will
flee from you!
So we resist and rebuke that sickness in Jesus Name! It cannot cohabit with
the Holy Spirit who dwells in you mightily! The same Spirit that raised
Jesus from the dead is living in you and He vitalises your mortal body! You
have life and life more abudantly!!!
Amen..
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Tinashe Musere <[email protected]>wrote:
> my brother i declare this sripture over your health in this season.
>
> Psalm 23 (King James Version)
>
> Psalm 23
> 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
>
> 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the
> still waters.
>
> 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
> for his name's sake.
>
> 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will
> fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort
> me.
>
> 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
> thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
>
> 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
> and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
>
>
>
>
> On 22/11/2010, tawanda mutsiwegota <[email protected]> wrote:
> > guys do pray 4 me i am nt feeling well
> >
> >
> > --
> > If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!!
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "tribewithavibe" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Best Regards
>
> Tinashe Musere
> May God continue to shower His Blessings on you!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>
--
....Loving God includes loving people. You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.