That was such a challenging word for me as well!  I love the way he was
speaking about how we get so focused on ourselves and not the kingdom or
nations and because of that we live a life way below the standard that God
has called us to.

He also said something I think was so key, he said he would rather have his
sons get exposure in a win and I can society rather than get straight A`s in
a society that teaches people that they can`t.  That got me thinking about
some of the limitations that I have put on myself.  No more cheese and
crackers for me I`m going to tap into all that God has for me!

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:07 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Guys today's message by Pst Tom challenged me, hanzi you are busy snacking
> on cheese and crackers wen others are feasting with the captain in the large
> dining hall.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to