ALO ALTO, CA -Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down
in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.

"Facebook has gotten out of control," said Zuckerberg in a press
conference outside his Palo Alto office, "and the stress of managing
this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the
madness."

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no
longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.

"After March 15th the whole website shuts down," said Avrat Humarthi,
Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. "So if you ever want to
see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You
won't be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business."

Zuckerberg said that the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult,
but that he does not think people will be upset.

"I personally don't think it's a big deal," he said in a private phone
interview. "And to be honest, I think it's for the better. Without
Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That's
always a good thing."

Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news.

"What am I going to do without Facebook?" said Denise Bradshaw, a high
school student from Indiana. "My life revolves around it. I'm on
Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all
that free time?"

However, parents across the country have been experiencing a long
anticipated sense of relief.

"I'm glad the Facebook nightmare is over," said Jon Guttari, a single
parent from Detroit. "Now my teenager's face won't be glued to a
computer screen all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her."

Those in the financial circuit are criticizing Zuckerberg for walking
away from a multibillion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked
as one of the wealthiest businesses in the world, with economists
estimating its value at around 7.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unruffled by these accusations. He says he will
stand by his decision to give Facebook the axe.

"I don't care about the money," said Zuckerberg. "I just want my old
life back."

The Facebook Corporation suggests that users remove all of their
personal information from the website before March 15th. After that
date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.

-- 
Best Regards

Tinashe Musere
May God continue to shower His Blessings on you!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to