Hi everyone,

Just to add on to what others have shared about recipes have a look at
the Celebrate Min  page on facebook where people have been posting
recipes they have tried. Also have a look at this website:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DanielsFast?v=info

I also learnt a few things from you guys as well I wasnt aware of.
Thanks a lot.

Lastly, I am looking for one strong and reliable young man to help the
Johannesburg Hospitality Lounge every Sunday. We set up at 8am and
serve soon after church as well. We really need a young man to carry
our stuff from the staff room. At the moment we serve the Pastors as
well until we split departments so it's a great opportunity for you to
be close to Pastor Frnacois, Lorraine, Dickson, Anna, Mai Shereni and
all the big shots in the church.

Let me know, it doesnt matter where you stay as long as you are
attending the JHB Church, I want you to take a stand and join us.

Plus I really need everyone's prayers. I really have to be ontop of my
game as the new Hospitality Lounge team leader especially if you cats
from Borrowdale turn up and visit. We have to maintain the standard of
excellence.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to