In today's reading we see Moses having an encounter with God. The first 
question that Moses asks is 'who am I', which is my point of emphasis.
When God wants something supernatural to be done, he speaks to, and  uses the 
mere man, the ordinary man, he uses you and myself, people who are of no 
significance according to the standards of the world.
The second point is that when he has chosen his vessel for a specific mandate, 
he will not give up on u or let u go. Moses tried to make the Lord understand 
how inappropriate he was for the task but the Lord said I will be with you and 
will give u the power to perfom signs and wonders. Moses said i am not 
eloquent, and the Lord said I will teach you what to say.
I would encourage each and every one of us not to waste time argueing with God, 
but instead respond quickly as soon as we hear his voice speak to us. I pray 
for a spirit of discernment that would bring clarity of God's assignment on our 
lives in specific seasons, and that we will  act on his word in faith. He will 
always equip us with the necessary tools to perform our assignments.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to