Malachi 3 vs 10 is the one scripture where God says 'Test Me'. Hanzi ndiyedze and see if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough to store it
We sing this song pa offering kuchurch "Masuwo! Ini Ndinoazarura masuwo edenga" Vakataura mushoko Ravo Mwari, "Ndiyedze! Ndiyedze!" ''Ukasaona Nchiazarura, Ndinoazarura masuwo edenga" Guys ini I've been tithing faithfully and God has passed the test! (If I may say that). We declared 2010 the year of breakthrough and 2011 has been dubbed 20 Elevation by some. Well I broke through and have been elevated - the day after the end of the 2011 fast I went to collect my passport from the UK Border Agency and I've been issued with a highly skilled migrant work permit to the UK I and leave on 20 March 2011. I had to share this guys, God is forever faithful... To put this in perspective I met a friend of mine the day we were submitting the applications. He had been studying in the UK and was applying to go back on a settlement visa. I had tried once to go to the UK in the days of no visas (if you remember when a lot of Zimbos were just going) and I was refused entry on arrival and turned back, that was a while back. Now my friend tells me he was denied a visa and here I am with my visa in my passport even though I had a stamp of deportation in my passport. If that's not favour then I don't know what is. And now I understand that God was preparing me for this. I am now a qualified accountant (this is a prophesy as results are not yet out) and am going into a proper job on a proper work permit. Whereas back then I was a clubbing, drinking, young girl with only A levels to my name and I was going with NO PLAN, just jumping on the plane like the rest of the Zimbos and hoping to get a job (or a few jobs - y'all know the story) I don't even want to think about where I would've ended up. Our God is a perfect God. His Word is perfect, His timing is perfect. I thank Him by sharing this testimony and I encourage you all to 'Test Me' and see. Lisa Lisa On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:46 AM, simbarashe wekwete <[email protected]>wrote: > Nice one Heather, there is no point in putting it on the budget. > Kovamwe vakanyarara asi murikudya mari isiri yenyu? mazimbavha!!! > > On 2/1/11, Smanga Madhlabuta <[email protected]> wrote: > > Thanx Heather... Hope u well!!! > > > > Regards, > > > > Simanga > > Sent from my iPhone > > > > On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:11, Heather Nota <[email protected]> wrote: > > > >> Actually for not tithing there is a specific punishment according to > >> Mal 3:9 "you are cursed with a curse for you have robbed Me". > >> > >> I have found that it when I receive any money I always work with 90% > >> because the 10% is not mine so there's no point including it in my > >> budget. > >> > >> On Mon Jan 31st, 2011 10:52 PM PST Simanga Madhlabuta wrote: > >> > >>> Good day guys, > >>> > >>> I hope I find you well. This is the continuation from Kingdom Finance > >>> Series vol 1. > >>> > >>> Part 2 is about our tithing. Yes, tithing. A concept that i struggled > >>> with as a young christian and I am now trying to be used to. > >>> > >>> You can’t afford not to tithe! It’s sad that less than 4% of > >>> Christians nationally even tithe. Yet many of these same individuals > >>> believe in a “prosperity gospel”. Although tithing was not > >>> listed as > >>> one of the Ten Commandments and there is no specific punishment for > >>> not doing so, you are definitely missing out on the blessings of the > >>> Lord if you’re not tithing. I always say "The gift always makes r > >>> oom > >>> for the giver and so does tithing"...I truly believe that god will > >>> increase us when we tithe faithfully. These blessings may not always > >>> be financial, but there are greater blessings than just being blessed > >>> financially. It’s hard to put a price on having your family in > >>> church, a great marriage, seeing your children filled with the Holy > >>> Ghost, etc. > >>> > >>> Guys, we tithe because we love the Lord, we tithe because we are > >>> obedient and we tithe because the bible says we should do so. > >>> > >>> Leviticus 30 verse 27 states that the tithe is the 10th and it > >>> belongs > >>> to God. Let me make it clear, it is the 1st tenth which is of the > >>> Lord, the 1st, not the 2nd, not the last, the 1st. What I am trying > >>> to > >>> say is tithe before you do anything with you money. > >>> > >>> Further reading: > >>> Numbers 18 verse 21, 24, 26, and 28. > >>> Det 12 verses 6, 11, 17, 22-23, 28, 12 > >>> Matthew 23 verse 23 > >>> Luke 11 verse 42 > >>> > >>> Regards, > >>> > >>> Simanga > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> -- > >>> God is love... > >>> > >>> -- > >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >>> Groups "tribewithavibe" group. > >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > >>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > >>> . > >>> For more options, visit this group at > >>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en > >>> . > >>> > >> > >> > >> > >> -- > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> Groups "tribewithavibe" group. > >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > >> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > >> . > >> For more options, visit this group at > >> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en > >> . > >> > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "tribewithavibe" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > > For more options, visit this group at > > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
