Greetings guys, Eli has told me that his mother is being laid to rest
tomorrow. He is still to confirm what time it will be happening but I would
like to encourage anyone who can make it to make a plan to go support our
brother. Those who cant make it, make a plan to make it and the rest who are
unable then hapana yekutamba.

 

We know yu are busy and have work and all that but guys...

 

Depending on time I will try and go coz I have an exam tomorrow afternoon
but still lets support our dear brother.

 

Kind regards,

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to