Love u too chief.., tichangoramba zvedu tichihwina

Regards,

Simanga
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2011, at 15:47, Tsungi Mukandi <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks guys

I should say since Saturday I have been dreading this email. I have been dreading sending out my last email to you as Tribe Chief.

Leading Tribe with the Vibe was my very first experience with leading Tribe. I was a tribe leader in Tribe Zamar but my first experience with leading a Tribe was with you guys. I want to say thank you because you enriched my life in so many ways that would take a really long time to elaborate on. I thought I was supposed to minister to you but you ministered to me so much more.

You guys are simply amazing thank you for standing with me, thank you for praying with me, thanks for making me look so good during my one year with you. Thank you for celebrating me and making me know that I was truly a cherished member of the Vibe family. I`m really going to miss you and can I be honest... I really don`t know what I am going to do without you. I think the whack thing about leading people is they are just not a part of you when you see them but you carry them with you always. So just as General Milton said I will always ALWAYS have a place of you in my heart.

I guess Solomon knew what he was talking about when he said to every thing and to every purpose under the sun there is a time and a season, I guess my journey as Tribe Chief ends here. Its time for me to go and take care of other babies in Judah! I`m really going to miss you guys. I have one request though. Please do not forget the times that we had together and all we learnt on our journey. Don`t forget prayer and the Word, don`t forget all the times we really turned dominion hall, the prayer room the balcony upside down with passionate heartfelt prayer. Remember no prayer no power, remember prayer and the Word are the two killer weapons that God has given us to connect with Him and subdue the earth around us. You can never do without prayer. And lastly don`t forget the love we have for each other. One of the things I`ve been so blessed by is the togetherness in Tribe with the Vibe. The Bible says by this shall ALL men know that you are my disciples if you have love one for another.

So.... I love you guys dearly and letting go grieves me but I know that Chief Karen coming in to lead Tribe with the Vibe together with General Milton represents the next level for the Tribe. I look forward to seeing what God will do with you this year.

God Bless you, I salute you and I love you lots lots lots!!!

This is Chief Tsungi,

signing out....

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM, tawanda mutsiwegota <[email protected] > wrote:
Lol

On 2/14/11, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tiwi, vibe is undefeated for last 2 years! FYI!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of tawanda mutsiwegota
> Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:53 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Farewell Chief Tsungie
>
> Mufambe zvakanaka chief, i thank God 4 u n i pray that you continue
> luvn God's people lyk wat u olwys done 2 us. Manje peeps ddnt knw tht
> u wre the core pillar 4 our victory, nw tht maenda ama1. Farewell
> chief!
>
> On 2/14/11, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Farewell Chief Tsungie, thank you so much for making a difference in my
> life
>> personally and in Vibe as a whole. We shall surely miss you.
>>
>> God bless you and may he continue to give you the energy and zeal you
>> possess for him.
>>
>>
>> -original message-
>> Subject: RE: Farewell Chief Tsungie
>> From: jethro tinashe <[email protected]>
>> Date: 14/02/2011 12:00
>>
>>
>> True true true, thanks a Lot Chief Tsungie, gues its the last time to say
>> that hey
>> we greatly appreciate what you taught this past year and personally i am >> very greatfullfor you. its really sad that your winning time has come to
> an
>> end but as general said always remember your past victories they will help
>> in comfort after defeat.......lol
>> God be with you Chief Tsungie as you head on to give Judah some
>> Flavour............Vibe Flavour
>>
>>> From: [email protected]
>>> To: [email protected]
>>> Subject: Farewell Chief Tsungie
>>> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:36:45 +0200
>>>
>>> I would like to take this opportunity to say farewell Chief Tsungi, you >>> served us so proudly and taught us a lot as Vibe. You love for prayer was
>>> so
>>> infectious that it spread thru the tribe like wild fire. Who would have >>> known that you could fit in to vibe so naturally, that you were a viber
> at
>>> heart?
>>>
>>> We really appreciate you and the impact you have had in your lives, you >>> freely gave to us and I pray that freely you shall receive, as you have >>> refreshed us may you yourself be refreshed! i pray for an increase in
> your
>>> capacity in this new season and I pray that God will lead your way as you
>>> go
>>> into unknown territory!
>>>
>>> Its sad that your time as a winner has come to an end but I am sure the
>>> victories you had with us will comfort you!
>>>
>>> Isu tichasara zvedu tichingowina but thank you for contributing to our >>> personal victories and victories as a tribe. We know Vibe will always
> have
>>> a
>>> place in your heart and you are always welcome to come back and join us
>>> here
>>> and there.
>>>
>>> Much love,
>>>
>>> General
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] .
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] .
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] .
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en .




--
....Loving God includes loving people. You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21 (MSG)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to