Saturday was really amazing and all im thinking is how does one remain in
that place always, im listening to this song called Show me your
glory(lyrics below). What l have found as a challenge guys is maintaining
the level that God would have taken you to. In this song he talks of how he
had seen the glory of God but what l love the most is that he then says when
l get back down l won't settle for ordinary things.

Saturday was awesome and l want to encourage u all not to settle for
ordinary things when God reveals Himself to you.

I caught a glimpse of your splendor
in the corner of my eye
the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
It was like a flash of lightning
reflected off the sky
and I know, I'll never be the same

show me Your Glory. Send down Your presence
I wanna see Your face. Show me Your glory. Majesty shines about You, I can't
go on without You Lord.


*When I climb down the mountain, and get back to my life, I won't settle for
ordinary things.
I'm gonna follow You forever for all of my days
I won't rest 'till I see You again
*





On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 7:28 AM, <[email protected]>wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe/topics
>
>    - Daily Devotional <#12e6fe393a2b74b8_group_thread_0> [1 Update]
>    - That I may know God! <#12e6fe393a2b74b8_group_thread_1> [2 Updates]
>    - : Latest from Nursery school...A for 
> Apple<#12e6fe393a2b74b8_group_thread_2>[1 Update]
>
>   Topic: Daily 
> Devotional<http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe/t/6511a99f38e53aa9>
>
>    [email protected] Mar 01 05:32AM +0200 ^<#12e6fe393a2b74b8_digest_top>
>
>    'Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'
>    Mark 16:15
>    this is just a serious challenge. And I believe that it is coming as a
>    commandment, that we ought to go into all the world, preaching to every
>    creature.
>    Wen was the last time u ministered to someone who is not saved either
>    by a word or by ur conduct?
>    I think more often than not we make the mistake of conforming to the
>    world. For example, u get to a new job and if u had been praying before
>    starting work, now that u r not sure of the belief systems of ur colegues u
>    just sit and start working. U give someone a lift and u turn off ur woeship
>    music. U meet an old friend on ur way to cross and tell haa pane kwandiri
>    kuenda instead of inviting them.
>    Guys, it is our responsibility to spread the good news of the kingdom.
>    It says signs and wonders shall follow them that believe and obey this
>    command, but how can u lay hands on the sick and they recover yet u have 
> not
>    led a single soul to christ?
>    Let us play our part, without shame, for the glory of the Kingdom.
>
>
>
>   Topic: That I may know 
> God!<http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe/t/95f9ba58b123bb83>
>
>    "Karen Jiri" <[email protected]> Feb 28 01:11PM +0200 
> ^<#12e6fe393a2b74b8_digest_top>
>
>    Hello Vibers!
>
>    WOW! Is all I could think as I sat in my chair on Saturday at Cross and
>    heard Pst Mac and Pst Lync download on Knowing God. I'm sure everyone who
>    was there can testify about how we experienced God in a new way on 
> Saturday.
>    The Glory of God filled Jubilee.. in that moment we all experienced a
>    glimpse of what it can be like when we set our hearts to know God. There 
> was
>    a hunger that provoked God to move... God is desperate for us to draw 
> closer
>    to Him that He may draw closer to us..
>
>    I would love to hear other people's thoughts on the message of
>    Saturday.. I learnt so much.. and I am keen to break it down even more..
>
>    Some of the key points is that the greatest act that expresses love to
>    someone is to KNOW them. So to LOVE God is to KNOW God. More than anything
>    our desire must be to KNOW God.. like Paul says in Eph 1: 15 - 21. that we
>    may have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. Eph 
> 3:
>    15 - 21 he goes on further to pray that we may know the the magnitudes of
>    God's love.. The word of God also says that the people who KNOW their God
>    shall be strong and do mighty exploits! Do we really know God? How much do
>    we know of God? How much do we desire to Know God?
>
>    Mark 12:30 says "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all
>    your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength." My challenge for
>    us this week is to not only put this in practice but express our love to 
> God
>    by seeking to "KNOW the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your
>    soul, with all your mind and with all your strength"
>
>    In our secret place of prayer.. are we praying more for the blessings
>    of God than Knowing the God of the blessings?
>
>    Once again I encourage us all to join together tonight as we seek to
>    know God more at GOD CHASERS! Prayer room every Monday 530 - 730 pm
>
>
>
>
>    "Milton Jiri" <[email protected]> Feb 28 01:39PM +0200 
> ^<#12e6fe393a2b74b8_digest_top>
>
>    For me I was just there thinking shux! All I could do was just repent,
>    I
>    couldn't say much and I was just silent in His presence to hear what
>    God had
>    to say. Saturday was like other, it was such a simple message yet so
>    life
>    changing, I was challenged in my prayer life, in my word, my
>    conversations,
>    my thoughts. I just want to know God!
>
>
>
>    There are a few things that Pst Lync & Pst Mac said and it got me
>    thinking
>    of some ways we need to just check ourselves.
>
>    1. If your desire Is to know God you don't read the bible religiously
>    eg just so that you have read todays daily bible reading, coz we are
>    commanded to.
>
>    2. Is prayer a burden? Guys you know that prayer is a conversation
>    ryt, we can tell when we are speaking to someone but they are not
>    there,
>    thinking about other stuff.
>
>    3. Do you come to Cross because you almost feel like you have to or
>    its expected of you???
>
>    4. If someone asks you to do sumin on Saturday at 5pm (during cross)
>    do you say ive got to be at Cross or I actually want to be at Cross?
>
>
>
>    I think for me guys the challenge is not to get into a routine of doing
>    certain things and then losing exactly what the essence of all this is!
>
>
>
>    Lets chase after God and all these other things will be added unto
>    us!!!
>    Lets focus on God not the things!!!
>
>
>
>    lets seek the giver and not the gift!!!!
>
>
>
>    See you at God chasers later today!
>
>
>
>    From: [email protected]
>    [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karen Jiri
>    Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:12 PM
>    To: [email protected]
>    Subject: That I may know God!
>
>
>
>    Hello Vibers!
>
>
>
>    WOW! Is all I could think as I sat in my chair on Saturday at Cross and
>    heard Pst Mac and Pst Lync download on Knowing God. I'm sure everyone
>    who
>    was there can testify about how we experienced God in a new way on
>    Saturday.
>    The Glory of God filled Jubilee.. in that moment we all experienced a
>    glimpse of what it can be like when we set our hearts to know God.
>    There was
>    a hunger that provoked God to move... God is desperate for us to draw
>    closer
>    to Him that He may draw closer to us..
>
>
>
>    I would love to hear other people's thoughts on the message of
>    Saturday.. I
>    learnt so much.. and I am keen to break it down even more..
>
>
>
>    Some of the key points is that the greatest act that expresses love to
>    someone is to KNOW them. So to LOVE God is to KNOW God. More than
>    anything
>    our desire must be to KNOW God.. like Paul says in Eph 1: 15 - 21. that
>    we
>    may have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
>    Eph 3:
>    15 - 21 he goes on further to pray that we may know the the magnitudes
>    of
>    God's love.. The word of God also says that the people who KNOW their
>    God
>    shall be strong and do mighty exploits! Do we really know God? How much
>    do
>    we know of God? How much do we desire to Know God?
>
>
>
>    Mark 12:30 says "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all
>    your
>    soul, with all your mind and with all your strength." My challenge for
>    us
>    this week is to not only put this in practice but express our love to
>    God by
>    seeking to "KNOW the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your
>    soul,
>    with all your mind and with all your strength"
>
>
>
>    In our secret place of prayer.. are we praying more for the blessings
>    of God
>    than Knowing the God of the blessings?
>
>
>
>    Once again I encourage us all to join together tonight as we seek to
>    know
>    God more at GOD CHASERS! Prayer room every Monday 530 - 730 pm
>
>    --
>    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>    Groups
>    "tribewithavibe" group.
>    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>    [email protected].
>    For more options, visit this group at
>    http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>
>
>   Topic: : Latest from Nursery school...A for 
> Apple<http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe/t/4b82d9fd07743084>
>
>    Simanga Madhlabuta <[email protected]> Feb 28 09:18AM +0200 
> ^<#12e6fe393a2b74b8_digest_top>
>
>    Regards,
>
>    Simanga
>    Sent from my iPhone
>
>    Begin forwarded message:
>
>
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>



-- 
whatever it takes...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to