Hey guys, Pst Lync on Sat said we must meditate on Ps23 this week and today
as I read it I just thought id share verse 4 which says that "Even though I
walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you
are with me." Its easy for us to sometimes feel that God has forsaken us
whenever we find ourselves in dark places in our lives, in sticky situations
and we fail to see and sense the presence of God. We get consumed in the
details of the challenge that we get blinded of the presence of God in our
situation, we cry out God where are you when He is just in front of us.

In verse 1 it says, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want", my focus
being the Lord is my shepherd. a shepherd is different from a headman
because he walks in front of his sheep and not behind so when He then goes
on to say that I am with you through the valley it means He is in front of
us leading us out of that place, making a way where there seems to be no
way, making sure we get to were we are supposed to go. Lets not be blinded
with the valley and not see God coz He is truly with us at that time, His
rod and staff comforting us. a rod is an instrument of authority used by
shepherds in counting, guiding, RESCUING and PROTECTING sheep!

 

Lets learn to see God in everything!!!

 

Milton

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to