cross purple.jpg

Good morning guys, I trust you are well. I'm doing very well. how has the
meditation on Psalm 23 been going for you this week? Psalm 23 is really a
picture of many attributes or aspects of God, the protector, our provider,
our shepherd and all so I believe it's a scripture that if we constantly
meditate on and hold onto then we find hope always, in every season.. Just
know God is with you always!

 

The women's conference started last night and I must say it was some
explosive and challenging stuff. Dr Shana shared some powerful things on the
power of women, the power of women speaking and also the power of women
speaking together among other things! Pastor Tom then shared on the
importance of men arising (yes at the women's conference) cause he said it's
critical that the men arise so that the women arise too. it was a fantastic
night and Pastor Tom really challenged some aspects of our living and it was
very good. The ladies continue throughout today and tomorrow till 2pm. Men
let's make an effort to be there tonight and partake of this great feast.

 

Tomorrow there will be no Cross because of the conference so please spread
the word to everyone you see. Since we are not meeting as Cross, you could
take time to meet up as a group and just strengthen each other, hang
together, laugh together and just build those relationships.

 

Guys, its 15days till I tie the knot with the woman of my dreams and if you
were not there on Saturday you missed the invitation to our wedding. Our
wedding is on the 26th of March 2011 starting at 130pm at the Celebration
Centre and you are all invited. Please come and celebrate with us as we
celebrate this special day for us.

 

With that said Cross Culture, we meet again on the 19th of March and lets
continue to Love God and Love His people.

 

I love you guys,

 

Pst Lync

 

Love God, Love His People

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

<<image001.png>>

Reply via email to