Guys,

  As you may have noticed, Charles is in Asheville and won't be presenting tomorrow, so it looks like Craig and his coffee bean roaster will have higher billing.  I hope you can all get to the meeting to help Craig with guidance for a safe and effective implementation. I will remember to bring the door prizes! I've also got the boards for a very small but powerful amateur radio linear amplifier and a few other things for show and tell. As usual, everybody is welcome to bring things or topics for sharing.

 (Link to meeting info here <http://triembed.org/blog/meetings/at-ncsu/>).

-Pete