CORRECTION: Monday 12/13

On 12/9/21 13:53, Pete Soper via TriEmbed wrote:
We will have our regular monthly meeting online on Monday 12/13 at 7:00 pm EDT
To join the meeting point your browser to https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed

Agenda:

- Welcome new attendees

- Announcements

- Problem/Design Review of the Month (but none scheduled so far)

- Program part I:

    This month’s presentation will be by Nick Edgington of Edgington Labs. Nick will share details of Dialog's line of very inexpensive mixed signal FPGAs (initial breakout board coming from OSH Park).

- Program part II:

   The TriEmbed Community  Project working group will provide updates about their activities and goals for their next meeting on the 20th.

- Show and Tell
--
Perception is not reality - Jim Price