Don't forget tomorrow is the Raleigh hamfest:https://www.rarsfest.org/

There will be some TriEmbed and Splatspace tables to visit. If you're interested in amateur radio, in addition to  the obvious venue items, look out for the PVRC tables. The oldest amateur radio contesting club in the country and with a chapter in this area. (Potomac Valley Radio Club)

If it's your first time it is advisable to not take a lot of cash with you. :-)

Pete