From: trill [mailto:trill-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:24 PM
To: trill@ietf.org
Cc: 'Donald Eastlake'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: [trill] WG Adoption call for draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support/

This begins a 2 week WG Adoption call for draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support.
Please consider:

1)      Does this draft aid deployments of ECN and help remove congestion?

2)      Does this draft represent a technical mechanism that is sufficiently
mature for the WG to adopt?

3)      Do you have any concerns regarding this mechanisms?

You can obtain the draft at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support/

Sue Hares and Jon Hudson