As is customary, I have done my AD review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-03.

First, I would like to thank the authors - Donald, Yizhou, Mohammed, Ayan
and Fengwei - for their work on thsi well-written document.

I do not have any specific comments on the draft from my review.   I have
requested IETF Last Call and placed the draft on the January 19 telechat.

I am slightly concerned by the complexity and number of different options
that TRILL has in most aspects - but given that there is WG consensus and
plans to implement, I am merely expressing my concerns.

Regards,
Alia