Alia:

Thank you for the review and the heads up that
draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-08.txt may move to the August telechat.

Sue

From: trill [mailto:trill-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Alia Atlas
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:18 PM
To: trill@ietf.org; draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimizat...@ietf.org
Subject: [trill] AD review and progressing of
draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-08

First, I'd like to thank the authors for handling the technical concerns seen
by the IESG during the last review process.

As is customary, I have done my AD review of this draft.  I do not have any
issues that need to be addressed.  I have requested IETF Last Call and
scheduled this for the July 7 telechat, though it might get moved to after IETF
99 depending upon the document load for that telechat.

Regards,

Alia