From: Donald Eastlake [mailto:d3e...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:18 AM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: trill@ietf.org; trill-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-02 - WG LC (2/2 to 2/16)

I support this draft. I think documentation of the considerations covered by
this draft will be useful for TRILL.

Thanks,

Donald

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 12:00 Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com> wrote:

This begins a 2 week WG LC on  draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-02.txt (2/2 to
2/16)  which you can find at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection/

In your comments, please consider:

1)       will the documentation of this problem and its solution benefit
operation of TRILL networks?

2)       Is this document ready for publication?

As a chair who is concerned about the operational aspects of TRILL, I encourage
you to read and review this TRILL document.

Sue Hares

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile