Hi Kathleen,

Would the following replacement Security Considerations section for
draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls be adequate?

   This document specifies methods using existing standards and
   facilities in ways that do not create new security problems.

   For general VPLS security considerations, including discussion of
   isolating customers from each other, see [RFC4761] and [RFC4762].

   For transport of TRILL by Pseudowires security consideration, see
   [RFC7173]. In particular, since pseudowires are support by MPLS or IP
   which are in turn supported by a link layer, that document recommends
   using IP security or the lower link layer security.

   For added security against the compromise of data end-to-end
   encryption and authentication should be considered; that is,
   encryption and authentication from source end station to destination
   end station.

   For general TRILL security considerations, see [RFC6325].

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com