easy CD creator 3.5c on win98 will make CD's that are bootable.  Windows NT
4.0 csp003 will not with the same hardware...

Thanks,
Joe Greer
Network Administrator
CSI Industrial Systems Corp.

-- The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
system and Linus Torvaldis claims to be trying to take over the world...

As of 12/28/98:
(Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all
non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
downloading archival fee in the amount of $1000 US. E-mailing denotes
acceptance of these terms.)