On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM, <roep...@lavabit.com> wrote:

> Maintaining our own list of add-ons has proved to be a cumbersome burden
> and unnecessary work.

Since the Web Browser on Trisquel is not IceCat itself and it is redirecting
to the Trisquel site is kind of necessary

> That thing is never getting done. I think we should just use IceCat's.

The same way that IceCat is generating its addon list is the same asked
here, no reason why it should not be done.
Besides there are some points on Ruben's previos message.

A lot of links in that page point to addons.mozilla.org making it

--
Luis A. Guzmán García