Not to be off topic, but when I tell my bank that there site doesn't work with my re-branded Mozilla browser (even though they claim Firefox works) they have no idea what this means. I agree that Internet Explorer is pretty weak as a name, however thankfully for Microsoft it comes with Windows (other wise why would anyone download a browser using such a generic name?). Trisquel doesn't have enough market share to use a generic name like Web Browser. Personally I like the name gNewSense as well, but with a name that really sounds like a mix of GNU with nuisance I can't convince any of my friends to use it.