Unfortunately, I am talking about the text mode in the live CD of Trisquel mini. It tries to recognize a network adapter (or something similar) and then after it doesn't find it it asks me to choose a repository which it can't verify and thus it can't go to the next step. The graphic installer which takes about 10 minutes to load (maybe even more than that) simply crashes. Will an older version of Trisquel support my old computer (it has 128 MB memory and 233 MHz)? I also don't mind installing another Libre distribution such as Ututo but I can't find a very old version of it to download such as the initial release. I did manage to install an old version of Debian from 2005 which simply let me select "no adapter available" (or something similar) in the text installer.