ryanpablo sent me the following message:

Hey Adrian,

I was trying to post a topic on the forum asking users what they felt about some of the personal servers listed under a freedombox article I read online after hearing you guys speak of it on the forum and I was told that I had been flagged by the spamfilter and it would not go up. I had no links in the article and it was generally relevant to the Trisquel community as I had read some articles but was hoping to hear what the Free Software/ Trisquel Community thought about it.

Sincerely,

Ryan

I couldn't be of much help to him, so he gave me permission to post this to the forum. Any idea what could be triggering the spam filter? Does the filter block anyone from posting anything at all once it's triggered?