В 18:42 +0200 на 30.07.2011 (сб), sascharehberg[@nospam] написа:

> 2. I downloaded linterna magica stable version from their website to my
> desktop. There is a file on my desktop now:
> linternamagica-v0.0.9-7.user.js.bz2
>
> 3. I right clicked this file and clicked "extract here" - after that I had
> another file on the desktop called linternamagica-v0.0.9-7.user.js
>
> This is how far I got...

In that case, you just had to open the directory where the extracted
linternamagica-v0.0.9-7.user.js was (or the file itself), with GNU
IceCat (with Greasemonkey installed). Then you had to click the
userscript in the browser to start the installation.

// Off topic

To all, nothing personal.
Btw, Linterna Mágica has it's own mailing list (for months), but
virtually no subscribers. I guess, no issues needed discussion. It might
be a good idea to point users and their future questions about Linterna
Mágica to the project's mailing list (linterna-magica-users at
nongnu.org). I think it is not a good idea Trisquel's hospitality to be
abused by a project that is not a sub project, nor included in it. At
least that is my opinion. Thank you.