Le mardi 19 juillet 2011 à 21:44 +0200, Rubén Rodríguez a écrit :
> The first development release for Trisquel GNU/Linux 5.0 STS, codename
> "Dagda", is now ready for testing. All the artwork comes from the 4.5
> release unmodified, so it qualifies as an alpha release.
[...]
> Please list bugs and suggestions here:
> http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/dagda-development and comment your changes
> at the development list or the #trisquel-dev freenode channel.
Hello,

I tried an installation with alpha release and I had some troubles, I
subscribed to the devel mailing-list and sent a mail there (friday
night), but I neither received a copy, neither do I see it in the
archives... So I am wondering if it has been transmitted....

Have a good day,

Christophe S.

--
Once it's perfectly aimed, the flying arrow goes straight to its target.
Thus, don't worry when things go right.
There will be enough time to worry about if they go wrong.
Then, it's time to fire a new arrow towards another direction.
Don't sink.  Adapt yourself !  The archer has to shoot accurately and
quickly.
[Words of Erenthar, the bowman ranger] <---------------<<<<