thank you all for your insight. and for all the tips as well. like ive said, im kinda neeb in this, but my hardwares are always keen to have problems with linux. ive chosen trisquel for its simlpicity, most gr8 looks and for its idea: freeware. i did not know however, that official drivers colided with this, hence my preplexity. i will do as you told and give fully detailed feedback, if this pleases the community. to be stated however, that it also must be a goal for devs, on making trisquel compatible for older machines (that im sure it is).
most thanks and kudos.
PS: ill be feeding back in a while conting on your support as well ;)